Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Journey moves on to the next phase...

I was just picking up on my recitals & there comes a break in the journey due to family commitments, travel to the US....

I think this was a welcome break coz, I now realized that I need to take up dancing full time & quit my career as an IT professional. Promising career of 6 1/2 yrs now takes a back seat & the break makes me realize that dance is not only my passion, but a way of life.

Thus begins the next phase of my journey as I step into the vast & wonderful world of dance, to learn each day, enhance my knowledge, perform, spread the art form in whatever way I can...

Hope this next phase in my journey through dance is very satisfying & help me attain a level where I learn to live & enjoy through it.

I know it is a challenge, but, happy to take it forward with all the needed support from my dearest husband & yes, my little fellow, my son who is 19 months old. This little one gives me a lot of energy & encouragement through various expressions & actions...Thank you both :)

No comments:

Post a Comment