Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Performances 2013

Journey through dance is an experience in itself. Earlier this year I got few good opportunities to present recitals at prestigious platforms. Here are the glimpses of these performances...

This is an opportunity that is very close to my heart. I got to perform in the inaugural slot of Sanathana Natyalaya's 30th year celebration. I am grateful to my Guru Smt. Sharadamani Shekar for this wonderful opportunity.


Karavali Utsava, Mangalore 2012-13 on 19th Jan, 2013


Rasa Sanje, Bangalore on 27th Jan 2013 at ADA Rangamandira organized by Venkatesha Natya Mandir



Every Friday Cultural Evening Programme at Yavanika, Bangalore on 22nd Feb 2013





A divine experience to cherish - At Natyanjali, Chidambaram Mar 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment